Love to read? Passionate about nature? Think Buying Local is cool? If you said yes to any of these questions, then you’re going to be SO excited about LoCoFlo’s new Book Club starting in 2014!
When: We’ll meet 6 times in 2014 at LoCoFlo’s studio in Charles Village (3100 Brentwood Ave) from 7pm-9pm each meeting. RSVP’s welcome (email email@example.com) but not necessary.
Here’s the list:
- Monday, February 24, 7-9pm Flower Confidential By Amy Stewart (the book that started it all)
- Monday, April 28, 7-9pm The Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Monday, June 30, 7-9pm My First Ladies by Nancy Clarke
- Monday, August 25, 7-9m The Language of Flowers Vanessa Diffenbaugh
- Monday October, 27, 7-9pm Founding Gardeners by Andrea Wulf
- Monday, December 15, 7-9pm Gaining Ground: Forrest Pritchard
Be sure to put the dates on your calendar! Happy Reading!